bamboo flooring problems australia

ottoblotto's blog: Allure Flooring Stinks

Aug 22, 2009 ... I installed this flooring (bamboo design) two years ago. My wonderful totally healthy dog developed horrible, hour long seizures. I never attributed it to the flooring as there has never been any smell at all and it adheres well. I have developed cancer and severe lung issues as well as cognitive problems.[ Online Inquiry ]

Landlord's Guide to Flooring in a Rental Property | RentPrep

Jan 21, 2016 ... Cons: More expensive than laminate, engineered hardwood is subject to many of the same issues as hardwood, such as scratching and UV discoloration. Engineered hardwood flooring cannot be sealed and sanded like hardwood flooring, but some brands can be lightly treated for minor scratches this way ...[ Online Inquiry ]

Hang on to your mop: Five robo-floor-scrubbers reviewed - CNET

May 16, 2014 ... The only chore I dislike more than vacuuming is mopping -- and my hardwood floor has suffered for it. Naturally, I was intrigued when I heard about robot floor cleaners. Having never ... Ry Crist compared Techko Maid's Smart Maid RS118 to a sad clown in his review -- that should signal your alarm bells.[ Online Inquiry ]

Natural Floor Cleaning: Easy Greening | Care2 Healthy Living

They leave build up and create problems when it's time to put a new surface coat on the floor. • Don't use vinyl or tile floor care products on wood floors. Acrylic waxes cause wood to become slippery and cloudy—which can only be fixed by sanding and refinishing. • Don't use ammonia cleaners they will dull the finish and ...[ Online Inquiry ]

Sleep Happier and Healthier in a Toxin-Free Bedroom - Houzz

Jun 13, 2013 ... If you experience any new health problems such as shortness of breath, headaches or sore throats immediately after purchasing a new bed, remove it ... Hardwood, natural linoleum and cork are all great alternatives. ... Prefinished bamboo flooring can off-gas formaldehyde and other harmful chemicals.[ Online Inquiry ]

swissmiss | Question for my readers: White Wooden Floors

Apr 4, 2011 ... We are in total researching mode and I am obsessed with the idea of white-ish wooden floors. .... Additionally, my wife and I love the real hardwood floors in our 62 year old house, so I might be a bit biased. :-) ... Keep in mind that while this type of finish looks great, it's not without its share of problems.[ Online Inquiry ]

Shark Rocket review - CNET

Mar 21, 2014 ... The problem with the wall dock is that it limits your attachment options as you'll still have to contend with the cord. The prongs around which you ... We performed every test three times each on three different surface types: low-pile carpet, mid-pile carpet, and hardwood/laminate floors. We also conducted a ...[ Online Inquiry ]

Bamboo Is Brilliant Feng Shui | Mystic Medusa

Apr 28, 2013 ... I'm not really fond of introduced plants that have a tendency to overrun Australian ecosystems, when “released in the wild” by bone-heads. Reply ↓. Sue on April 29, 2013 at 8:39 am said: This plant is not true bamboo. It just looks like it which is why they call it that. Yes bamboo is awesome and is a eco ...[ Online Inquiry ]

Unbiased Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Review - Cutesy Crafts

Feb 1, 2017 ... If you're in the market for new flooring, you've discovered that the question is a bit more complicated than laminate or hardwood these days. There are so many choices! In our search for new flooring, we automatically ex-nayed hardwood due to costs and were left looking at laminate, wood-look tile, and ...[ Online Inquiry ]

8 termite hotspots: How to prevent termites | deBugged - Rentokil

Apr 13, 2016 ... Accumulating a termite problem can put a huge financial strain on both homes and businesses due to the large repair costs involved. ... Wooden flooring. Wooden floor boards are a great source of food for termites. Being close to the ground they can act as a stepping stone for subterranean termites to the ...[ Online Inquiry ]

Dyson v6 Absolute review - CNET

Feb 12, 2015 ... As usual, Dyson produced a competent product that costs too much. At $600, the Absolute isn't worth the upgrade over the Linx or even over other Dyson sticks.[ Online Inquiry ]

Product Details

Product List