best tech deck tricks

tech decks- best tricks! - YouTube

Jun 15, 2009 ... link for AWESOME game #friend=d6 most tech deck tricks.[ Online Inquiry ]

tech deck cool tricks - YouTube

May 10, 2012 ... tech deck hey watch this its my first vid on utube sos it ay fantastic hey and and please coment sos it is really 130o degress.[ Online Inquiry ]

Tech Deck Tutorials: Advanced Street Tricks - YouTube

Nov 5, 2010 ... In this clip, we'll teach you the Tre Flip, the Impossible, Hardflips, Switch Kickflips, Backside Flips and Frontside Flips. Put it all together with the grinds and slides from the intermediate tricks to show your creativity and become a fingerboarding pro![ Online Inquiry ]

super cool tech deck tricks - YouTube

Mar 29, 2014 ... super cool tech deck tricks ... stupid things like 3 finger user! or wow this is easy I can do that. maybe if people were to say "Good job nitro! that was sick! but next time make sure you try to use only two fingers instead of three? ... Use 2 fingers not your hand and try to do other tricks than a 360 pop shuvit.[ Online Inquiry ]

Tech Deck Tutorials: Basic Street Tricks - YouTube

Oct 22, 2010 ... Learn the basics of fingerboarding street tricks in this video! ... playing with a techdeck playing with a skateboard whats the difference tech decks are used to past the time and skate boards are used to injure yourself after trying to do a ollie for the first time fuck if thats how it is i dont ... 0:22 best line ever jk lol.[ Online Inquiry ]

The world's best tech deck trick !!! - YouTube

Feb 27, 2010 ... THIS IS THE WORLD'S MOST IMPOSSILBE MOVE![ Online Inquiry ]

Tech deck best tricks - YouTube

Apr 24, 2016 ... Sorry for saying mom! And by I was making sure parent's were there.[ Online Inquiry ]

PRO - Tech Deck Tricks ! - YouTube

Oct 6, 2010 ... Check out my re-upload to this video with new music in the background! Hope you all like it, click the link to it here: ...[ Online Inquiry ]

How to Do Beginner Tech Deck Flips and Tricks | Gone Outdoors ...

A Tech Deck fingerboard is a miniature version of a skateboard that you manipulate with your fingers to mimic the movements of a skateboarder's feet on a full-size skateboard. Fingerboarding is ... ... held all over the country. If you're new to fingerboarding, learning a few basic tricks provides a good foundation to build on.[ Online Inquiry ]

How to Kickflip on a Tech Deck: 12 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

How to Kickflip on a Tech Deck. Learning how to do a kickflip on your fingerboard is a solid trick to have in your back pocket. The kickflip's foundation comes from a trick called the ollie, so it may be helpful to review and practice how...[ Online Inquiry ]

8 Ways to Fingerboard - wikiHow

A fingerboard is a mini, 96-mm skateboard that you do tricks on with two fingers. If you ever want to skate but can't, ... Eight Methods:BasicsOllie360° FlipKickflipHeelflipTugflipVert TricksGrindsCommunity Q&A. A fingerboard is a mini, ... 1. Purchase a fingerboard. If you are just starting out, a Tech Deck is a good way to go.[ Online Inquiry ]

How to Tech Deck Ollie: 4 Steps

This instructable is to teach you how to ollie on a fingerboard (tech deck)Please like this instructable if it helped and you enjoyed it. Thank you.[ Online Inquiry ]

Tech Deck Best tricks ever!!!!! Knee pads and everything!!!! - YouTube

Oct 27, 2011 ... Tech Deck Best tricks ever!!!!! Knee pads and everything!!!! groshygamerman. Loading... Unsubscribe from groshygamerman? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working... SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe 89. Loading... Loading... Working... Add to ...[ Online Inquiry ]

Tech Deck At It's Best 2 - YouTube

Oct 16, 2008 ... finger boarding david owens 2012 ascension nears....[ Online Inquiry ]

Best tech deck tricks ever - YouTube

Aug 18, 2015 ... Best tech deck tricks.[ Online Inquiry ]

How to do 5 tech deck tricks!!! [ EASY ] - YouTube

Jan 16, 2017 ... How to do 5 tech deck tricks!!! [ EASY ]. Jaxon Bernard ... thanks allot man i did some but the kick flip i still getting problems but yay i know some tricks, ohh ya could u do a collection video pls. Read more. Show less. Reply 13 14 ... really good video man, thanks for the help. Read more. Show less. Reply[ Online Inquiry ]

Fingerboard tricks list - tech deck tricks list - Skateboarding tricks list

Pretty much the same as a 180 ollie, except you must push much hard on the tail, so the board spins around 2 1/2 times around (5 if in increments of 180 turns). it works best when you have a lot of air, but can be mastered on flat land. Ollie North Start off as an ollie. Then twist your hand to the left so that the board is straight ...[ Online Inquiry ]

How to Combine Tech Deck Tricks on a Fingerboard | Howcast - The ...

Now if you wanna learn to combine tricks, obviously the best way to start is by learning the basic tricks and just master them. Practice them over and over again until you have them down pat. So, if you wanna learn, for example, 360 kick flips, with a full hand rotation, you wanna learn 360 ollies, you wanna learn kick flips, ...[ Online Inquiry ]

Top 10 Best Tech Decks - YouTube

Aug 15, 2016 ... Top ten best tech decks thetoptens elements are just good tech decks because they are easy to do tricks with great wheels trucks and graphics this is why i t...[ Online Inquiry ]

Best tech deck tricks ever 2017 - YouTube

Nov 4, 2017 ... Best tech deck tricks ever 2017. pandastar2005. Loading... Unsubscribe from pandastar2005? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working... SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe 332. Loading... Loading... Working... Add to. Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Sign in. Share. More. Report ...[ Online Inquiry ]

Product Details

Product List